Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review of "All The Difference" by A.J. Baczek

All the Difference




Description:
The truth changes everything… Charlie Roberts begins his junior year of high school doing what he does best—causing trouble. After having his ego bruised by unsuspecting freshman Rachel Mayfield, Charlie vows to get revenge by making her school days as miserable as possible. Charlie will stop at nothing to carry out his plans, but underestimates just what will become of his ill intentions. Meanwhile, teachers Angela Warner and David McCallister are asked to organize an end-of-semester assembly focused on making a difference, and their time together turns into much more than either of them expected. As the assembly draws near, both teachers and their students are faced with life-changing decisions on honesty, forgiveness, and the power of a second chance.. (here is the link to the goodreads page for this book: Goodreads - All The Difference

My Review:

I have a few disclaimers to place here before I start!  1.  I have never done a book review other than on Goodreads or Amazon...so this is a first for me.  2.  This author happens to be a personal friend of mine, but that did not affect my review in anyway!

I cannot even tell you how much I loved this book.   It's one of those books that every high school child, or parent with a high schooler needs to read!  There are two stories going on in this book and both are equally fabulous!  I love it when a book gives you characters you "love" to "hate"!  That probably doesn't make sense but if you read this book it will!    There are times in this book that I wanted to throw it against the wall because I was blown away at how people were acting!  That to me lets me know it's a good book!  A book that evokes that much emotion out of me deserves a good rating!  There were times that I cried in this book....for a few reasons!  A.J. Baczek has a way with words!  She helped me connect with Rachel and Charlie right away!  I read this book in a day!  I couldn't put it down!  When the MC are faced with decision that will ultimately change how their lives "could" be, you find your self begging them to take the steps YOU want them to take!  

What I love most about this book is that it is clean, and has a good message!  Its a great story with great characters, and a fabulous plot!   I hope that you will take the time to read this fabulous book!  

You can find A.J. Baczek's blog here: A.J. Baczek, Author

You can purchase "All The Difference" here: Amazon or here: Barnes & Noble

I would recommend this book for anyone ages 12-112!

My Rating: (I don't have a nifty little tool so I just have to type it in!)
I give it 5 out of 5 stars!  *****

You can also read a review about this book in words much more eloquent than mine here: Review By Natalie Carroll, Author


Happy Reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I love that you are my friend, and one of my beta readers. And of course I love that I can make you cry and throw things ;-) Excited about this blog!!

    ReplyDelete