Friday, August 1, 2014

REVIEW PILE READING CHALLENGE FROM JULY

ReviewBooks_sq

I am so glad I entered this challenge.  It seems like most of the books I read these days are "review" books, so now that there is a challenge it seems easier for me to do.  Probably doesn't make sense, but when I have a "dead line" it makes things easier for me.  This particular challenge is hosted by
[FIKT] SHUN and PHANTASMIC READS.

I did not do as well this month...I feel a bit sheepish.  I purposely didn't sign up for very man reviews, so I could read the pile that is on my shelf.  Wellllll, I decided there were a few others I wanted to read instead...hehe!   Oh well, hopefully I will do better next month.

This month I finished I only finished 2 ;)

Diamond Rings are Deadly Things....review here
20717472
It was sooo good :)

NEXT

Surviving Hitler - The Unlikely True Story of an SS Soldier and a Jewish Woman......review here

Such an inspirational and fantastic book!

Well, like I said I didn't get much done, but the two that I did were FANTASTIC!  Hopefully next month will be better.


6 comments:

  1. Glad either way you read some great books, that is all that really matters right? :P

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! I hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Wasn't Diamond Rings... so fun?!! I missed your review... Just read it. Glad you liked it like me. ;) We're so busy right now. I'm amazed I'm keeping up as well as I am with blogging and tours and reading. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was! Busy is putting it lightly :). I haven't visited or done much of anything in the blogging world for a couple of weeks. Except posts that HAD to be up! I'm lame :). Next week school starts so HOPEFULLY I'll have more time :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I love wedding -themed books, and to combine a wedding with murder is really fun -- I think :)
    I'm going to check your review out!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it if you get a chance to read it :)

      Delete