Friday, August 1, 2014

RANDOM READS HOSTED BY I'M LOVING BOOKS - AUGUST PICKS


I found this awesome meme because of Feed Your Fiction Addiction which led me to I'm Loving Books.  I love this meme.  It helps me read at least one book a month in my TBR pile that I have been dying to read and just haven't been able to.

I was only able to finish one.  I was hoping I would be able to get 3 read again, but no such luck.  

So my only Random Read this month was pick #257 - The Appeal of Evil

The review can be found here
19549576

So instead of picking new ones I am going to keep by Random Read picks from last month and hopefully I can finish them for August.  Yay!

August Random Read Picks Are:

#2 is #510 - Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
and
#3 is #179 - If Only We by Jessica Sankiewicz

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea and you picked too great ones! I hope you really like them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will! I have started one but just couldn't finish them for last month. Oh well...I'll try to do more when school strays 😃

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehe! Only because I've bitten off more than I can chew in the review area:). Hopefully it will be better this month :)

      Delete
  3. This is a clever idea, and would probably ensure I get to my back tbr list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! It is probably the only reason I read off my TBR pile lately ;)!

      Delete