Wednesday, September 17, 2014

TACKLE YOUR TBR READ-A-THON UPDATE


This has been such a fun read a thon.  

I finished another book on my drive home, and almost half way done with another one!  Yay!

I finished - How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend by Janette Rallison

I hope to put my reviews up for the books I have finished soon, but it's been a little hard to catch up on everything :).

I am currently listening to -  Shadow of Night - by Deborah Harkness (Book 2 of All Souls Trilogy)

I am going to try and hit more of the challenges even though I haven't been able to participate in many due to the lack of computer time :).

Good luck to everyone in the challenge!


6 comments:

  1. I love the All Souls Trilogy, I hope you are liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Take the Ex... totally cracked me up. It was cute too. :) I bet Shadow of Night is a long listen. It's a long book and audio always takes longer. I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It cracked me up sometimes also Tressa...but I REALLY do not like the step monster. hehe I have loved Shadow of Night so far :)

      Delete
  3. You're doing great! I love listening to long books on audio. For some reason that works really well for me!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete