Sunday, November 2, 2014

REVIEW PILE READING CHALLENGE FOR OCTOBER




I am so glad I entered this challenge.  It seems like most of the books I read these days are "review" books, so now that there is a challenge it seems easier for me to do.  Probably doesn't make sense, but when I have a "dead line" it makes things easier for me.  This particular challenge is hosted by

Last month I didn't even do this post.  It was way too crazy.  October was better!  Here they are.

1.  Blade Singer by Aaron de Orive & Martha Wells
review here

THE LAZARUS EXPERIMENT by 
review here

4.  Remake by 
review here


6.  My Name is Bryan by 
review here

I don't think I have as many set for November because I don't like to have things during the Holiday season.  I hope to get some reading for myself done ;).  


8 comments:

  1. Yay for challenges that make you read those TBR books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I like challenges. Hopefully I can put more effort into it :)

      Delete
  2. Look at you!! I think that's the most you've had for this one in a month. I was just thinking that I need to update all my challenges to see where I am. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I have so many I need to do, but I have to catch up on the ones that have been lingering. hehe. This gets a little overwhelming...but I love reading so it's all good :)

      Delete
  3. Wahoo, you are doing great. It is so true about challenges. I read the most from my TBR pile during Take Control in March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Challenges inspire me to do more as well. I love them. I just need to finish all the reviews I have so that I can read a few more just for fun ;)

      Delete
  4. Great job -- I got a lot of reading done in the last couple weeks. I'm still waaaaay behind on my Goodreads challenge, though :(
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is hard for me to believe with how much reading you do ;). I totally get it though! Good luck with it still :)

      Delete