Thursday, September 17, 2015

UPDATE #4 - FOR READ-A-THON



Today is almost over, but I was ALMOST done with my book, so I didn't want to do my update until I was done...hehe

Today I entered the daily challenge that can be found here @ Melissa McShane's website!  The challenge was "what is your comfort read".  What books do you go back to when you are in the mood for something you love, and can rely on.  Mine will always and forever be HARRY POTTER.  Any one of them.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!  I have them on my Ipod so I can listen to them whenever I want.  I like to listen to them if I cannot sleep.  They are comforting.  Harry Potter will always and forever by my all time favorite series.

I also finished:
22716451

Got to Chapter 13 of:
13281368

I am starting:
25266817

I didn't have as much time to read today until all the kids were in bed...hehe

Again, I am having so much fun with this read-a-thon....I have been needing to take some time for reading for myself for a while now.  It feels so nice to just read some of the books on my list :)  

Happy Reading :)

4 comments:

  1. I agree about the H.P. series in fact this is one of the few summers I didn't re=read them all and I was jut thinking that this weekend would be perfect for an H.P> movie marathon!

    Have a great weekend Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a good weekend for a Harry Potter Marathon :). I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well Ali

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It has been cute so far...it reminds me of a movie my niece just made me watch though...so we shall see how the rest of the book goes :).

      Delete