Saturday, September 19, 2015

UPDATE #6 - for Tackle your TBR Read-a-thon (probably actually 5, but I did an update on day 1 also )


Today I haven't gotten as much reading done but I got a lot done last night.  This has been so much fun.  I know I have said that before, but it really is.  I love reading, and reading for myself this past week has reminded me of how much I love reading.  Not that I don't love to read for reviews/tours, but this is just different.  It's wonderful :).

Today I participated in the daily challenge.  The challenge is at author Jordan McCollum's website here.   It was a quiz, and it was a lot of fun.  I hope you have a chance to take part :).

Last night I finished:
25266817

I am still listening to:
13281368
and got to chapter 23.  This book just keeps getting better and better :)



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on enjoying reading and on making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have to read for yourself every now and then so this doesn't become a chore or a job so I hear you completely Becca. So glad you had fun with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it has been a "chore" yet, but sometimes it ALMOST feels like it :). IT has been far more fun reading just for kicks though :)

      Delete
  3. You're doing good! I'm glad you liked the challenge. I thought it was fun too. :)

    ReplyDelete