Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!!! I ALWAYS SAY THIS.......


Image result for Thank you

I keep saying I am going to be better at blogging and posting.  I really try.  I know it doesn't seem like it, but I do.  This year, I plan to do better.......but I have said that before..hehe.  Well, I can say it, and I just hope it happens.  

My fathers health declined quickly for a few months and I was unable to do anything but help my mother take care of things around the house, and shopping while she took care of my dad.  Now he has kind of leveled off, and it's not so iffy, I hope to be able to do more.  Although, I do have a lot more on my plate now, with helping my mother, I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.  They are the greatest people on the planet and I am honored to be able to help them at this time in their lives.  

Who knows what the future holds.  I just hope to do some more things that I enjoy while helping at the same time.  This life is too short not to enjoy the things we love.  There is a time and a season for everything.  It might not be my time or season to blog everyday right now, but I do hope to do better.  

Thank you to all of those who still check on me, and read my blog, even though it's patchy.  I love this blogging community and have learned so much from all of you!  

Happy New Year!  I hope that this year brings you all good things!

Image result for happy new year 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment